Tuesday, March 24, 2015

March 17, 2015 = Awesome Day!

Had a pretty stellar moment in the fitting room today. I put on a pair of size six pants. SIX!! I didn't have to squirm or wiggle or suck it in to do it either. And though they were a little too snug to look good enough to buy, it felt pretty dang good, because a year ago as I was squeezing into my much too tight 14s (because I didn't want to face needing to buy 16s) I never would have dreamed I'd ever see the day I'd be able to slip on a six and get it zipped. Thank you to Susan, my upline coach, for getting me started on the road to a healthier, skinnier me, and to Brian, David, Rachel, and everyone else who cheered me on along the way! Looking forward to to paying it forward and helping others do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment